Monday, June 8, 2009

What Diana Wore Today

I'm waaaay behind in the series "What Diana Wore Today". And with the change of seasons (finally!!) there's so much to show! This is one little girl who has too many clothes! I thought I was being more reasonable this year, but one outfit here and one outfit there, adds up fast!

Here she is with her brothers, wearing the double cosmo bow.

Love those mini korkers! When I need a super-cute everyday bow, this is the one I usually go for - I love them on pigtails!

Diana needs dresses with full skirts to allow for her bent knees, and this one is definitely full enough! It makes a complete circle when she sits, which seems to tickle her fancy. Nothing like girls and frills! She's wearing an Elena Boutique Bow to accompany it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails