Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Garage Sale Deals!!

Hey, all you garage salers out there! This is a special deal for you!
I've pretty much given up sending out a newsletter this month, because time keeps slipping away. I've been working on the garage sale that's coming up - tomorrow!! Aghh!! Actually, I'm rather calm. I've done these so many times, it just keeps getting easier. Not having kids around tonight also helps my calm. =)
But, to get back to my point....
I'm having a garage sale starting tomorrow, through Saturday. Saturday is also the local community garage sale day, which is kind of a big deal in a little town. Sad, I know.... And of course, not one to miss out on a chance to display my bows, I'm going to have them set up for sale. And to encourage sales, I have a great sale planned - everything in stock is 25% off! This is just during the garage sale, so hurry on out, and check it out!
Oh yeah, here's the directions:
I'm on County Road 38, just north of Wakarusa, between S.R. 19 and C.R. 3 (closer to 3). Look for the sign out front advertising popsicles and lemonade. =) Yeah, my kids love it when we have a garage sale!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails