Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it Snow!

There's still time to get your special Christmas bow for that special dress! I have a bunch of bows in stock, ready to ship within 24 hours. I can also ship most special-orders within 48 hours. That dress just won't be the same without a hair pretty, so send me a line soon! E-mail me at: deannms3 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Here's a flurry of my favorites for this Christmas:
Diana modeling the Olivia in velvet with satin - a perfect style for holiday dresses! Lovin' the sparkle the rhinestone adds!
Here's the Olivia in velvet and sheer:
The "My Little Darling" in black and red - perfect for little heads!
The "Ashlyn" bow with sparkle center:
Oooh, a new one! Made with a large sheer bow, on top of some really fluffy marabou! This one would look so great with a sheer skirt or a tutu!! Hence the name - Ballerina Bow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails