Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some things in the works

Here's some things to watch for in the future:

Cute little bows, right? "bows" being the key word - these are actually two bows in one!
This is what I'm calling my "Build - A - Bow". Just the base, anyway. The topper bow can be whatever you want - a korker, marabou puff, tuxedo... There are many bows that look great on it. The little daisy will be available soon, as well. I've got some ideas for a "ribbon flower" collection... Speaking of ribbon flowers - here's an awesome one:

Isn't that precious! That's going to be a great one for Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like your ready for SPRING!!! I need some of that around here!!!! : ) Very cute... guess I'll have to be in touch after we pick out our easter dresses!! : ) -melisa and crew

Related Posts with Thumbnails