Monday, February 23, 2009

Loads of Color

It's been a while since I last posted; I had a busy, exhausting week last week. Despite that, I did get some bow stuff done, so hopefully I'll get a bunch posted. One of the things I worked on was getting some color charts photographed, for my etsy listings. Here's the one I did using the pinwheels:

And, if you think that's a lot of colors, you should know that those are just the colors I have in that particular size of ribbon. I have even more in the 3/8 ribbon!:

Crazy, isn't it?!? And I found a few more that didn't make into the picture! I needed to do this because I get ribbon from two different places that carry the same brand, but different colors. So, I can't use just one of the companies' color charts. I also did it because I'm a ribbon freak! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails