Monday, May 4, 2009

May newsletter

The May newsletter went out this morning. I didn't get one sent last month, as all my spare time went toward getting ready for the festival. And, since I have plenty of bows left over, the special this month is to help reduce some of that. Buy three, get one free! Included styles are: small and large pinwheels, small and large Gracies, Elenas and medium basic bows. Great time to get your "basics"!
Pinwheel Bow

Small and Large Gracie Bows (stacked)

Elena Bow

Medium Basic Bows

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi DeAnn: Why weren't you around when Martha was a little girl? Guess it was because you were not borned yet. These are just the most adorable bows ever. You would never be able to find any in the stores at all now. Know that we luv ya all much. Arlene

Kinzie Sue said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I came on here looking for an email address so I could send you a message but couldn't find one. Anyways, I buy my fabric about 50/50 online and in stores. Usually from JoAnn or a boutique quilting fabric shop. The big floral fabric from that outfit is from JoAnn. Sometimes you have to search around but they often have some surprisingly cute and modern prints. Also a question for you: you were talking about a newsletter, and also about buy 3 get one free... do people sign up for your newsletter? and do you do all your bow orders through etsy? You can email me at kinzieskreations@hotmail.com if you'd like. Thanks!!

Kinzie Sue said...

I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award. Visit this post to see the details: http://kinzieskreations.blogspot.com/2009/05/awarded.html
Thanks for inspiring us all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails