Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year to all of you! I'm so thankful that the holidays are over, and I can get back to housework and bows! =) What have you resolved to do this year? I am serious about getting out of debt this year. We'll see - I'm a bit of a shopaholic. =}

I'll be sending out my newsletter later today. There will be a "special-of-the-month" again - only available to those who are on my list. So, if you want to be on it, check out the "contact me" page.

One of the new things I'm hoping to add this year is formed plastic headbands. I'm hoping to do both the braided kind, as well as covered (with a loop for adding bows).
What do you think? I love the look on bigger girls.

I've also been enjoying using the skinny elastic headbands.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails