Friday, December 5, 2008

December newsletter

My latest e-newsletter was sent yesterday to all those on my list. If you didn't get it, and want to, send me your e-mail address at: deannms3@gmail.com

Here's a taste of what the newsletter said:

It told about my four new styles - the Sheer Princess Bow, the Rufflie Bow, the Laisa Bow and the Lily Bow.

New party info - I will have two styles of bows at a special rate (probably the latest two), but only available to those who attend! =)

~Special for the month~
Starting this month, I'll be running a special for the whole month. December's special is: for every gift set you buy, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in January!

This is the large sized gift set - includes a large headband, double pinwheel and a medium korker. Price is $15. Gift sets are completely customizable - I'll put whatever color you want, and even change the styles of bows.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails