Sunday, December 21, 2008

Make it Yours!

If you're like me, you like things with a great value. Well, I have an idea to make your bows an even better value - interchanging them! Here's what I mean:

Here's a basic large pinwheel and a small pinwheel. Very cute by themselves, and very popular, multi-purpose bows.
But, put them together: Instant double pinwheel! This can be done by sliding the alligator clip through the center ribbon.

Here's some more examples of other possible combinations:

Large pinwheel with marabou.

Here's a Large Gracie Bow, Medium Gracie Bow and yellow mum flower. Cute and fun by themselves.

But together, something extra special! Perfect by themselves for everyday, then interchangeable for special occasions!
Here's my newest style, the "tailored bow" with a sheer rosette and a rose flower.
Now, here's those bows in combination:

These interchanges can be done using any of my bows that has a flat center ribbon, like on a pinwheel (not a knotted "rosebud" like on the basic bows), as the bottom bow, and any bow of your choice on an alligator clip on top. Let me know what you come up with!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails