Thursday, November 19, 2009

What was I thinking?!?

Whew! Three craft fairs in a row! Thankfuly they get a little easier each time. Good thing - since I signed up to do another one this weekend! Make that four weekends in a row! =O Yes, I must be insane!
I kept hearing how good this one is, and then the lady who runs it stopped by my booth and invited me to come. That's really an honor, because that means she liked what she saw. She's being selective about who she allows to come, which is another good thing. And all the vendors who I've talked to about it just go "Oohh, yeah! It's a good one!" So, how could I resist?

This should be an interesting experience, mostly because I'm taking Kenneth along with me. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together!

So, come on out to Osolo Elementary School in Elkhart this Saturday (November 21) from 8-2! As always, there will be a give-away and craft fair specials!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails