Saturday, January 16, 2010

Help for Haiti

Some of you may know, Haiti has a special place in my heart. I've been there three times, and my parents go at least once a year. We have special relationships with many of the missionaries in the city of Les Cayes, and all over the country. So, the earthquake that hit Haiti really touched me. And to make it even more personal - my parents are there right now. We thank God they are safe and well cared for, and praise Him for the e-mail connection we have been able to have. Please pray for the people of Haiti - there are no words to describe the devastation this has caused the entire country. For more info on my family, and a few poignent news articles, see our family blog: http://www.all4diana.blogspot.com/

There's something else you can do, besides prayer (keep that first, though - Haiti is a country in need of God's angels' protection!!) - donate! Here's an etsy site set up to help with that: Hearts For Haiti. I will be donating an item soon, and will let you know when I see it listed. I'm not sure what it will be yet; maybe something not "bow" related!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails