Saturday, January 2, 2010

January Newsletter

The January newsletter is out! If you didn't get one, and would like to be on the list, send me an e-mail at: deannms3 (at) gmail (dot) com. There's a great special going on! Which reminds me - I did make a slight adjustment to my "special of the month" program. Now, the special is only available to those who are on my e-mail list. So, if you want to be included - just sign up!

I'm getting ready to do some new listings on etsy tonight! Time to gear up for Valentine's Day! Yes, already!!

There should be quite a few new etsy listings and blog postings appearing this month, with new products and styles. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head! I can't wait for the kids to get back to school, hubby back to work (well, I wouldn't mind if he stuck around) =) get the house back in order, and then it's PROJECT TIME!! Yay for winter days, stuck inside with no gardening, camping, or canning! I really am a summer person, so at least I have something I can like about winter! =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails