Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tootsie Teaser

Here's a little teaser of one of the new items I'm working on:

They are still in the development stage, as I learn the "tricks" and gather my resources. Diana gets the priviledge of being my "tester" and really seems to enjoy it! She has been tickled to have these ruffled socks, and talks about them all day long when she's wearing them! =)
What do you think?

I may as well throw in another "what Diana wore today" installment while I'm at it! =) Don't you just love it when parent's brag about their kids?? =) This is one of my favorite Gymboree lines from a while back. I love lavender and navy together. The socks actually go better with the other items from that collection, but oh well. Her hair is in a new style now - it's getting so long! Now it can all sweep up into a pony - makes her so grown up looking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails