Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flood of New Styles

Whew! I've been so busy creating Christmas bows and coming up with several new styles, that I haven't had time to share them with you! So prepare yourself for a flood here! I'm very excited about what's been coming out of my craft room, and I'm sure you will be too!

First up - new holiday flowers!


Isn't this a darling model? She's modeling a limited-edition purple poinsettia.

 Dogwood bloom clip with large crystal in a lovely teal color. 

New additions to the "Pretty Petals" collection -  these little beauties are perfect for the holidays with a soft velvety feel. Available in deep red, ivory and plum. Also shown - sparkly white "Ice Princess" petals.

Lovely deep red flower with x-large crystal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails