Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visions of Sugar Plums

 I just updated my etsy site with a few new listings, and new items across the top. The theme for the time being is "Sugar Plum". Lovin' the purples!!!

"Olivia Bows" in satin and sheer.

Darling little Lily modeling a "Darling" bow - fitting, isn't it? =)

"Pretty Petals" Holiday edition - a lovely, velvety flower.

Oooh, I LOVE this flower! And so far, it's one-of-a-kind, as I haven't been able to lay my hands on any more!! Pray with me that they come back in stock, because I want more than one person to be able to enjoy it's beauty. =) Shown clipped on a hard headband - something new I'm developing!

Another cutie modeling for me - this time a sweet little purple poinsettia. 

Satin OOAK (one-of-a-kind).

Plum petals on a skinny elastic headband.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails