Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is this "princess" or what?

Here's another brand new style! This one seemed to say "princess" to me:

I think this one is just gorgeous! I'd love to see it on a baby's head! It's made with two layers of sheer ribbon, with a satin rosette in the center. The only issue I have with this one is how to seal the ends. I can't use the flame, because the ribbon just curls up, and the fray-check leaves a white line. I think a wood-burning tool would work, just haven't tried it yet. I'm also thinking of marabou behind this one - I'll definitely have to try that! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Jenna would love to supply you with a "baby sister" to wear the bow!! She's been going around telling everyone she wants a baby sister...groan...Sorry I haven't got you any picts yet I just have to take the time to do it one of these days... your bows are beautiful! Once I buy the kids' Christmas outfits I'll have to special order!! ; ) btw, you don't make cute little boy ties do you?! Take care, melisa

DeAnn said...

actually, Melisa - I did make the boys' ties for Kara's wedding! =) They weren't hard - I'm sure you could do it! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails