Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a party!

By now, most of you should have received an invitation to my up-coming bow party! It's coming up fast - next Tuesday (the 25th) at 7:00. I'm excited about offering quite a few Christmas bows - and of course all my new styles will be making their debut! This is the perfect time to special order bows for the holidays too - so bring along those special outfits!
This party will be a lot of fun - especially for one lucky person who will walk away with the hostess benefits! Since I don't really need them =) - we'll be doing a drawing for them. Multiple entries can be earned by RSVP'ing (to come), bringing a friend, first to arrive, and more. I've also got a couple other things up my sleeves that should be fun...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails