Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some changes

I've been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work/research lately. I'm had a couple oportunities to put bows into actual retail stores. That's very exciting, and I'll post more about that later. But that lead me to give my product kind of a "face lift" in an effort to look more professional. Soon, I hope to be selling all my bows on plastic hang-cards, with a printed label. I think these make the bows look so much better than the poster-board and stamping I've been doing.

Also, I've begun to seal the outer end of the ribbon used to line by clips. Not a huge thing, but I think it puts a more "quality" look on it.

Unfortunately, these steps-up also require a corresponding step-up in pricing. I really pride myself on having an easily affordable product, and don't want that to change. But after a lot of research, and thought, I feel I can bump up my pricing a little bit and still maintain that affordability. So, if you have an old catalog, please be aware that the pricing has changed.

More to come about where you can find my bows in retail stores!! So exciting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! my daughter's going to be a model for someone famous! :) jk! I'm happy it's going so well for you! -melisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails