Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Princesses to the MAX!!

Does Disney know how to market or what? Wow! If only I could get kids so enthralled with my bows as well as they do with the "Princesses", "Pirates" and "Fairies"!!! LOL!! We recently took a trip to Disney World, and for the special event, I made a special bow for Diana. I was planning on her wearing it to the Princess character dinner mostly, but she loved it so much that it got worn every day we were there!

It's definitely an "over-the-top" kind of bow - not the typical, everyday bow! I was going for dramatic, and I think this accomplished that!! =D

I ordered the princess figures from an etsy seller. She does a fabulous job - so much detail and they're just so stinkin' cute! I glued them on pins, so they are removeable. That way she can use the bow for church, and the princesses on other bows, shirts, etc. Let me know if you'd like a princess - she also welcomes special requests.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails