Monday, October 27, 2008

Count Down!!

Otto noted to me the other day that it had been a while since I'd posted to this blog. I'm sure he was thinking, "And it's not like you haven't been doing bows!!" I have been doing bows a lot, because I've got two craft fairs coming up. And, I found out my brain wasn't calculating this month's passing, and they are coming up sooner than I thought!! I thought I had two weeks before the first, but I actually only have ONE!! aaggghh!!

I'll get done what's most important - there's just always more that I'd like to do. Yesterday I got a bunch of velvet style bows done, and I thought they were pretty:
Large pinwheels

Gracie Bows

Double Tuxedos

Today I'm embroidering the tablecloth topper with my "company" name (I haven't registered it yet, but probably will soon). Picture to follow soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails