- Go through bows, make sure I have nice assortment of colors in each style
- Set up table and gridwalls, organize displays
- Put together the basket for the drawing
- Spray paint some baskets to look nice as display containers
- Print labels and signs
- Print out plenty of order forms and catalogs
- Gather everything I'll need tomorrow (FOOD, calculator, snacks, bags, caffeinated drinks, etc.) =0
I'll be packing it all up and hauling it over to the fair tonight. I'm so glad we get to set up the day before, since I don't really know how long it'll take me yet.
I hope you'll stop by and see me - and Mom - tomorrow. The craft fair is at Southfield Retirement Community in the Assisted Living front hall. It's from 9-3. See you then!